Atitude shayari in English | 50+ Atitude shayari status in English (Atitude shayari status in English)


Atitude shayari in English |50+ Atitude shayari status in English(Atitude shayari status in English) 



 

Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose...



  When you are angry, your text speed increases by a ridiculous amount.



 Please don’t get confused between my personality and my attitude.



 My attitude based on how u treat me.



Have some patience, I'm screwing things up as fast as possible.



  I know I'm a handful, but that's why you have two hands.



  “If you care about what other people think, you will be their prisoner for life.”



  “Hustle will always beat talent when talent fails to hustle.”



 “That little negative committee that meets inside your head? Tell them to sit down and shut up.”



 started out with nothing and i still have most of it :) 



  They say we learn from our mistakes. So I'm making as many as possible! Soon I will be a genius. 



  Sorry vegetarians we can’t pretend. 



  Some days I can handle more shit than others, today is not one of those days!



  If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.



Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.



 !Good Girl are those which can help people, Bad Girl have no time to help…



 I hate when people look at my status and say “Its Bakwas”.



 Men also have FEELINGS, for example they can feel HUNGRY. !!



 I’m wondering why logging onto Face book has become part of the everyday routine?… Do I really have nothing better to do!



  Your intelligence is my common sense.



  That awkward moment when you change your Facebook status to ‘single’ and your ex likes it.



My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are!



I never insult people I only tell them what they are.



Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine..



Your looks don’t make you Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful…



Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night…



Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn’t remind you of anyone…



Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you….



 

I am Waiting for GF Message


Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile….Smile please….!!



I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk…



 When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!!



There comes a point in life ,when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will…



People are like “MuSic” some say the “TrUth” and rest,just noise…..



I wish I had “Google” in my mind and “Antivirus” in my heart…



Why is “Monday” so far from “Friday” and “Friday” so near to “Monday”??..



Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my status….



Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.



Try to solve your problem yourself …Don’t Depend on other..!



Work until you don’t have to ,introduce yourself 



Every people is a intelligent,When he work Hard!


 

Life is too short Don’t waste it updating status !



Please don’t get confused between my my attitude & personality!



Apni to bass ek hi wish hai…. Ser pe Taaj… Sath me koi Khass Aur is kamini duniya pe Raajjj !!



If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, ..It only means that you are ‘Above them’.



I’m cool but Summer made me hot!



Your whatsapp status say’s online …..If your online then ,why aren’t you msg me!



I don’t care what people think or say about me!..



There are two type of people winner and Losser,Winner always Working Hard,Losser Always try to shortcut for win.



I am learn from My Mistake!Without Mistake We Can’t Learn Best.



Galileo-Great mind!…Einstein-genius mind!…Newton-Extraordinary mind!….Bill gates-brilliant mind…..ME-Never Mind!.